[Cartoweb-users] a couple of questions

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Wed Apr 26 12:31:31 EDT 2006

Kenton Williams wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I applied the changes and now I get the word Coords, but it's still displaying the (m) indicating meters, and it's still only showing integers for the coordinates.  When using Decimal Degrees as I am, it's best ot have at least 3 decimal places.
>What do I modify to fix this?
>
>Check out what is working so far:
>
>www.geodatacommons.umaine.edu/cgddemo/cartoweb3/htdocs/cgd_mapfile.php
>
>Thanks!
>
>Kenton W.

The "(m)" is hard-coded (dooh!) in the template cartoclient.tpl. You may
want to change it yourself as there is no generic management for this at
the moment.
For the rounded values, you should have a look at dhtmlInit.js near line
215.

Nevertheless, I'm working on a polymorph code for coord and measure
displays, and you'll soon get coords displayed in dms and measures
displayed in miles with sizeable accuracy.

Regards

Pierre