[Cartoweb-users] a couple of questions

Kenton Williams Kenton_Williams at umit.maine.edu
Wed Apr 26 13:24:55 EDT 2006

Pierre GIRAUD <pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com> on Wednesday, April 26, 2006 at 12:31 PM -0500 wrote:
>Nevertheless, I'm working on a polymorph code for coord and measure
>displays, and you'll soon get coords displayed in dms and measures
>displayed in miles with sizeable accuracy

Thanks for the help.  Please let me know when the updated code becomes available.  I have managed to fix the hard-coded (m) to (long/lat), so that is OK.  I will have a look at the javascript file to see if I can fix that quickly.

One other question:  I have three layer groups in my layers.ini file.  I am rendering them all as trees.  I have modified my project.ini.in file so that they are all selected by default and unfolded by default, but it is not working when I run the
project.  I have executed the cw3setup script with the --clean option and proper install options, but these layergroups do not seem to cooperate.  I have attached my ini.in file for your reference.  Is there anything wrong?

www.geodatacommons.umaine.edu/cgddemo/cartoweb3/htdocs/cgd_mapfile.php

Kenton W.