[Cartoweb-users] Re: [Cartoweb-dev] need help about security

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Apr 27 01:55:12 EDT 2006

Hi Giuseppe.

Please use the cartoweb-users list to post your questions.

Concerning the security options, you need to create three roles in your
auth.ini file (see doc for details).
For PDF, you have to add the role allowed to print in the exportPdf.ini file
(general.allowedRoles = your_superuser_role_name_defined_in_auth)

Regards,
Oliver