[Cartoweb-users] how to modify toolbar

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Aug 2 02:25:25 EDT 2006

Hi Giuseppe

you can disable a tool by setting its weight to -1
(in client's side query.ini,  weightQueryByPoint = -1 for exemple)
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/user.query.html
there are now 4 query tools by the way

concerning the fullextent icone, does the image itself have the same
dimension as the other icone? (in the case you are not using the default
images)
Also it may be a css problem (ex: css class missing) or html (ex: space or
line return in the smarty template file)
I sadly cant really say without having a look at your project