[Cartoweb-users] how to modify toolbar

Mathieu Coudert m.coudert at oieau.fr
Wed Aug 2 03:19:17 EDT 2006

Hi Giu,

Concerning the query command you just have to set the parameter weightQuery
to -1 if you are using the version 3.1 or 3.2, or set weightQueryByBbox to
-1 if you are using CVS version.

For version 3.2, have a look on that:
http://cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.2/xhtml/user.query.html#user.query.client.ini

Or see that for last version (CVS):