[Cartoweb-users] problem with projections

Thibaut Le Pape cobra13 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 05:10:46 EDT 2006

Hello everybody,

Here's my problem: when I have shapes and rasters in WGS84 all works fine,
the data is displayed on the screen even if I don't define the projection in
the mapfile. However, as soon as I have objects in other projections (for
exemple Mercator) they are not displayed on the screen even if I set the
projection definition. What's the problem? I use cartoweb maybe there is
some parameters in cartoweb that I have not set.

Thanks in advance.

Thibaut