[Cartoweb-users] keymap and other problem link to

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Fri Aug 4 05:18:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have some problem with my keymap, when I clic on, my map doesn't change as
expected :-( If I use the X and Y fields, the same problem appears. The error
is not so big but the map is always close the right point). The "layer
recenter" (ie "recentrer sur une couche") is not correcte as well (doesn't
seem to work). I think all this problem is link to my extend problem for the
keymap.

My question is : how can you do a correct keymap. I "export" my map from grass
and try to retrieve the right extent.

Thank you for your answer.

Y.
--