[Cartoweb-users] Re: layers default and developer messages

daniel jaimes djaimesp at yahoo.es
Fri Aug 4 17:14:26 EDT 2006

hi Oliver ,
   my operating system is linux fedora Core 4, and apache 2.0
 and   when I select zoom in and I make the box, it brings last images to me and in the short while it brings the image to me that is and it visualizes east message to me: Developer Messages: getmap request Time: 0.72345 (wrong if mapResult breaks hit)    That I must do? thanks

daniel jaimes <djaimesp at yahoo.es> escribió: hi Oliver ,
 my operating system is linux fedora Core 4, and apache 2.0

Oliver Christen <oliver.christen at camptocamp.com> escribió:        The folder name where cartoweb is installed has no importance.  You can use the name you want.
 We still have no idea what is the cause of your problem  so far.
 If you need to have all your projects running correctly quickly, simply install as many cartoweb as projects and put one project in each cartoweb. Some of our clients use such configuration (but for other reasons).

 Also tell me  exactly what is your operating system and  which version of apache you are running

 Regards
 Oliver

yes, I returned to install cartoweb,    it will be that I must install on a folder with name cartoweb and not    cartoweb3?

thanks

        did you try reisntalling cartoweb ?
            Alexander, that but to do I have reviewed everything and apparently this correct
 I am not understood so that when calling a project brings images to me of maps of another one.    that but I must review?    thanks

You probably        mean:

/usr/bin/php cw3setup.php --install --base-url
http://195.195.195.5/cartoweb3/htdocs        --profile development --project dptons

which looks        correct.

daniel jaimes wrote:
> Cartoweb to me to my as much?        in order to create the project I
> execute this instruction is        correct?
>
> /usr/bin/php cw3setup.exe --install --base-url
> http://195.195.195.5/cartoweb3/htdocs ..profile development        --project
>         dptons

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com