[Cartoweb-users] improving changing map on pushing command

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Sat Aug 5 09:02:30 EDT 2006

Hi,
even if I've implemented most of tricks to speed up the map changing on
pushing commands (zooming, select deselect layers etc), on changing the map,
 there is a blank page in the browser for few seconds, and this bothers
a little. Is there a way to keep visible all the frame but the map ? could
be implemented such a fading way to update the map ?

thanks in advance and best regards.

Giu

PS: sorry if this is the second time, but to me I'had a issue to the email.

 Sponsor:
 Vinci 100 giorni di Sheba: In palio tanti set di prodotti Sheba per la
gioia del tuo gatto!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5267&d=20060805