[Cartoweb-users] Unknown(): (null): Unable to initialise module

Oliver Ishmael oliver_ishmael at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 7 07:29:38 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Following a fresh install of Wamp and Cartoweb - i get the following error
when i try to launch:

Unknown(): (null): Unable to initialise module
Module compiled  with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=1
PHP   compiled with module API=20020429, debug=0, thread-safety=1
These options need to match

Is this a problem with my PHP version? If anyone can tell me how to fix this
(what i should be looking for) it would be very much appreciated.

Cheers
Olly