[Cartoweb-users] managing projects

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Fri Aug 11 05:05:17 EDT 2006

Hello,
My question is linked to an old message that I sent here. The problem occured
when I got several projects, eg project1 and project2. Project1 is the
default one. In development profile, alexandre (I think it was you :-) tell
me to create 2 files in htdocs/ : project1.php and project2.php, each one
call client.php file after set the project name to "project1" or "project2".

This allow to avoid problems printing map with exportHTML (and others
plugins), for exemple, when I want to print a map in the project2, the map
printed is the map of the project1 :-( and it is bad ! :-)

Now I set profile parameter to production and Alexandre told me to not to use
the tips above in a production profile (isn't it ?). So the problem come
back.

My question is : how can I manage my projects ? Does cartoweb manage several
project in the projects/ directory ? Do you think it's better to use several
(three in my case) cartoweb directory with one project in each one ?

Thank you for you ideas !

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin