[Cartoweb-users] Re: pgDijkstra

Aileen Baylon aileen at mapcentral.ph
Tue Aug 22 22:49:53 EDT 2006

Hi Sandeep Jakkaraju,

I'm also trying to figure out how to make pgDijkstra work in such a way that
I can
create routes using one-way or bi-directional streets.

Currently, the shortest_path function can do this. Please refer to:
http://www.cartoweb.org/downloads/pgdijkstra/README.txt

But I don't know how to use this shortest_path function to return a postgis
function that would be plotted on the map since as of now, I can only use
the shortest_path_as_geometry() function but the current implementation of
shortest_path_as_geometry makes the assumption the graph is not directed and
is not using reverse cost.

Do you have any luck with your research in routing using one-way streets?

Aileen