[Cartoweb-users] PgDijkstra Fonction

Jonathan Gillot john.gillot at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 05:10:27 EDT 2006

Hi all!!

I have 2 problem with the pgdijkstra fonction:

The first is that i have some date with srid=9803, so i have tried to modify
the assign_vertex_id fonction but when i do that i have another error that
says that the geom_table does not exist. I found the solution to this
problem to simply set the srid of my date to -1 to execute the fonction and
reset this to 9803 after, but i don't think that this is a good solution.

My second problem is that when i suppress duplicated data before using the
create_graph_tables fonction i lost some useful data (maybe because of the
above srid??)

Thanks in advance
jonathan

ps: excuse my poor english but i am a french user