[Cartoweb-users] IGN GEOROUTE and PGDIJKSTRA

TECHER David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 30 00:38:00 EDT 2006

Hi CartoWeb Team,

I'm trying to use the data from GEOROUTE from IGN France

I have a table 'troncon_route":

On my network, I have a oriented graph with a column name "sens" wich
can have 3 possibilties:

- "Double sens" two-way

- "Sens direct " one-way

- "Sens inverse" the opposite direction of my one-way! => from the
target to the source

Has someones any idea on how to solve the problem!

Any helps could be very appreciated!

I've already read the doc from pgdikstra!

Thanks!

--david;

 p4.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed Wed Aug 30 04:27:01 GMT 2006