[Cartoweb-users] default extend

guillaume champlong goutosig at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 30 09:40:08 EDT 2006

hi list,

  I have a problem with the default bbox, I don't manage to get the one I want.
  I wrote this in my my_project.ini file:

  ;initial map states
  mapInfo.initialMapStates.default.location.bbox = "320000, 209000, 363000, 2150000"

  the scaleModeDiscrete in the client side location.ini is false

  the extend in the mapfile is bigger, and it is still displaying the mapfile extend.

  where can the problem come from?

  thanks
  Guillaume