[Cartoweb-users] default extend

Mathieu Coudert m.coudert at oieau.fr
Wed Aug 30 10:05:10 EDT 2006

Hi Guillaume,

Are you sure your extent in your mapfile (my_project.map) and your extent in
your file my_project.ini are in the same SRS?

Cause normally if you add an initial default location it should be took in
consideration.

Just a question are you sure of your extent in your initial default
location: 215000 or 2150000  ???

 the range in lat seems to be very big comparatively to your range in
long..?

Maybe I’m wrong but it’s just some idea

Good luck,

Mathieu