[Cartoweb-users] Recentering zoom parameters

Max Ueda mhanzo at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 07:52:15 EST 2006

I've been with some troubles with my recentering
application.

I can actually, locate a point in the map, recenter on
it, but I have not been able to figure out how to zoom
this point.

I've tried to use the recenter_scale variable, by
setting a new value (setValue('recenter_scale',
'numericalvalue') ) each time the recentering is done,
but nothing seems to change  when this parameter is
set.

Something like:

public function
filterPostRequest(FilterRequestModifier $request) {
    $searchStringID = $request->getValue('idEstacao');
        if(!empty($latLon)){
        //some pieces of code, retrieval of smarty

        //template variables, etc...
        $request->setValue('show_crosshair', '1');
        $request->setValue('recenter_scale', '50');
}

I also tried to figure out how the location plugin
works, but I have not found any references regarding
zooming and scale parameters. How can the recentering
scale be set at the time I perform the recentering
operation?

Thanks in advance,

Max Ueda