[Cartoweb-users] Recentering zoom parameters

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Dec 4 09:25:26 EST 2006

Hi Max

I see two possible causes for your problem.
First, you have set a minScale (location.ini, server side!) whose value is
greater than what you want to use in your recenter (50 ?)
Seconly, another plugin is already sending a scale value

It is sometimes useful to put the following lines in your main template to
see whats going on:
<pre>
Request:
{$debug_request}