[Cartoweb-users] Newbie question...

ScottKnutti sknutti at sanz.com
Wed Dec 6 18:09:04 EST 2006

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem as I have...

I have created a new project based on the sampleProject.  I have my own data
loaded and everything works fine, but often when I click the reset_session
button or the refresh button, I get a popup asking to download client.php.
When I do download it, it is blank.  Any reason that I am getting this
result?  Is it a network issue where it can't reach Mapserver for the image?
Any ideas??

Thanks!!
Scott