[Cartoweb-users] RE: Querying a dynamic map layer... (UNCLASSIFIED)

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Dec 7 02:10:22 EST 2006

Hi Donald

If the layer is displayed correctly, I can only suppose the DATA is set
correctly.
Maybe try to add METADATA containing id_attribute_string and
query_returned_attributes values to your dynamic layer. (see 9.3.2. Meta
Data in doc)
If that doesnt work, I will have a look in the Query plugin when I have some
time for investigation.

Regards
Oliver

This works as it should for updating the map image, but queries to the
dynamic layer do not work.  Does cartoweb expect the DATA statement to be in
the server side of a plugin?  Does it work better if it is on the client
side
of a plugin?

Thank you for your help with this,

--Donald