[Cartoweb-users] Problems in demo installation

Rodrigo Gaete rogaete at yahoo.com.br
Tue Dec 12 15:13:54 EST 2006

Hello

I'm installing Cartoweb in Suse 10.1, with apache 2, php 5 and mapserver 4.10.
When I try open page, the browser show my client unformated and show message:
" Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated -
argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference,
modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like
to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set
allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However,
future versions may not support this any longer. in /srv/www/htdocs/cartoweb3/client/FormRenderer.php on line 403"

Has anybody a same problem?

Thanks,
Rodrigo Gaete