[Cartoweb-users] Exportpdf problem

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Wed Feb 1 10:25:58 EST 2006

Hello,

in most cases, when people have troubles to get the PDF file printed
from separated clients, it is caused by an incorrect cartoclientBaseUrl
setting in client.ini. As you said if it is set to http://localhost/...
it is OK when working on a single machine but crashes when querying from
another one. You may check, for instance, that there is no incorrect
cartoclientBaseUrl in your project client.ini or in the general one.

AS