[Cartoweb-users] Remove Reference On .map

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Thu Feb 2 03:34:54 EST 2006

Hello,

Depending on your version of Cartoweb, the REFERENCE object in mapfile
is compulsory.
This issue was corrected in the CVS version some weeks ago. The
REFERENCE is not needed any more in the mapfile.

If you don't want to upgrade your cartoweb version, I advice you to
leave it in the mapfile even if you don't render it on your page.

Regards

Pierre GIRAUD