[Cartoweb-users] out of scale icon

oliver.christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Feb 3 11:17:41 EST 2006

There is a possibility,

add a new metadata and override the layers.tpl template
where you see "{capture name=icon}", thats the piece of code acting for the
out-of-scale icon.
you simply get the metadata parameter you specified in the layers.ini and
add a check in the
{if ...

to accede a user made metadata, retrieve it with
$element.layerMeta.the_name_of_the_metadata
See my tutorial there:
http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowToCreateALayerTree near the end, look for
"The .metadata parameter".

Regards,