[Cartoweb-users] ghost layer SOLVED, pdf & login SOLVED, no zoom

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Wed Feb 8 19:19:06 EST 2006

Well done.The patch is good: now the login works fine too.

For printing in pdf, just a \'memento\' for those fools like me :   if you
are importing a map file, automagically created by other applications,  be
sure that the OUTPUTFORMAT is  egual to the file in demo project that is
Formatoption = off .
Before fixing my map file, after the right login I got  : FPDF error:
Interlacing not supported ...

Hope tomorrow to solve the zoom .

Bye, Giuseppe