[Cartoweb-users] MS4W and WAMP Apache server conflict

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Thu Feb 9 18:44:56 EST 2006

Hi Olver,
I\'ve been working at this problem for a while, my goal consists on building
up an inner and unique set of applications such as apache, MysqlAdmin ecc,
and around a set of php satellite applications like Cartoweb, but sinc now I
did not get solution ,so I stopped to evaluate only the wamp solution on a
virtual machine, while on real one I\'m evaluating the ms4w.

bye Giuseppe