[Cartoweb-users] MS4W and WAMP Apache server conflict

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Feb 10 06:01:17 EST 2006

Hi Giuseppe,
Maybe you should try to contact the WAMP and MS4W developpers, which would be the best placed to solve this problem.
A wild guess would be to set the apache to use different ports on your pc, say, the default 80 for one, and 8080 or 9090 for the other, this may solve the conflict eventually.

Regards,
Oliver

  Hi Olver,
  I've been working at this problem for a while, my goal consists on building up an inner and unique set of applications such as apache, MysqlAdmin ecc, and around a set of php satellite applications like Cartoweb, but sinc now I did not get solution ,so I stopped to evaluate only the wamp solution on a virtual machine, while on real one I'm evaluating the ms4w.

  bye Giuseppe