[Cartoweb-users] development interface failure

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Sat Feb 11 06:53:43 EST 2006

Hi all,
I\'ve intalled cartoweb3 by installer, on winxp, and the demo is ok, but
I\'\'ve noted that if I recall  \"Development Interface\" from index.html,
before creating my projects, it\'s ok, but if I use \"php cw3setup --install
... \" , the previous link gets a failure message :SoapFaultWrapper
Mapserver Error: Error in msLoadMap(): Parsing error near (<) ... (line 109)
.

Even if I recall the clean option nothing happens, but the CartoWeb demo
link is ok.

In my php.ini the soap.dll is active, the patch for login is set. Can
somebody help me ?

Bye

 Sponsor:
 Noleggia on line i tuoi DVD preferiti, 3 DVD subito GRATIS a casa tua!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4630&d=20060211