[Cartoweb-users] No Outline tools, No Zoom, help urgent

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Sun Feb 12 05:58:33 EST 2006

Hi all,
After performing some changes  (adding Italy language, changing mapsize,
deleting some tab ) to taylor the layout I can\'t use both zoom in and out,
and outline tools. I\'ve restarted everything, reinslalled cartoweb, deleted
old project and build up my new one.
I can display and perfom panning but no zoom :the map I see is always the
same (no error message) if I use the tools I get an error, this is the least
becouse I actually need to zoom in and out as well, what\'s wrong ?

If I change the minscale or maxscale, in server_conf\\location.ini file , I
can see a portion of map according to the scale but no zoom yet. The arrows
keys  work fine.

Thk\'s

 Sponsor:
 Suoneria gratuita su www.jamba.it