[Cartoweb-users] Template editing affects scroll and zoom

Oliver Ishmael oliver_ishmael at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 09:40:42 EST 2006

Hi List,

I have modified the DemoCW3 to use with my own data and have edited the
template to remove the Outline tab (and change the tab numbering), however
somewhere along the way i have lost the (javascript presumably) scroll bar
on the Help Viewer tab. Consequently the help text overflows down the page.

It has also resulted in the loss of my zoom in and out (which worked fine
previously).

Can anyone suggest which scripts need updating?

Thanxs once again

Olly