[Cartoweb-users] Problem with 3.2

VenuGopal Papasani venu.papasani at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 04:30:24 EST 2006

hi all,
    I have installed Cartoweb 3.2.when i run my project.I was getting the
following error.But the project runs well in the older version.Can u suggest
me what changes to be made.I have taken out Map Overlay plugin in my project
as it was included in the root plugins.What r the further changes to be
made.

   The errors are as follows::

 *Warning*: getLayerByName failed for : cartoweb_point_outline in *
c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\plugins\outline\server\ServerOutline.php* on line *356
*

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function getClass() on a non-object in *
c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\plugins\outline\server\ServerOutline.php* on line *361
*

Regards,
venu