[Cartoweb-users] Problem with 3.2

oliver.christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Sat Feb 18 07:08:04 EST 2006

Hi Gopal,
you need to have 3 layers in your mapfile for the ouline point, line and polygone. These are needed for the outline to work correctly. Also they allow to set the default outline parameters (color, bordercolor, symbol, transparency).
See http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.2/xhtml/user.annotate.html
You can specify the layers name to use: in server_conf/yourproject/outline.ini  pointLayer = name_of_the_layer_to_use_for_point , same for  lineLayer = ... and  polyLayer = ...

Regards,