[Cartoweb-users] writing new plugin

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Sat Feb 18 11:03:11 EST 2006

Hi all,
I \'d like to add a feature:  writing a text string in a form which is the
name of a graphical object in the map, find its coordinates in a databases
and center the map on these new coordinates.
I know how to write the php code for gathering data from a db, but I \'m not
skilled in using templates. I tryed to change the \"recenter\" plugin, but
I\'ve failed. Is there anybody who can give me help ?
which does php code  call the recenter.tpl ?

tkn\'s

 Sponsor:
 Credito: cerca il tuo credito in modo rapido e sicuro!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4588&d=20060218