[Cartoweb-users] RE: issues with the demoPlugins installation

zze-SIGALE PORTANERI F ext RD-BIZZ-SOP fportaneri.ext at rd.francetelecom.com
Tue Feb 21 10:24:33 EST 2006

Oups, the txt colums that appears in my previous mail was manually added for tests... :-(

read this:

demo_plugins=# \d roads_europe_vertices;
                                Table "public.roads_europe_vertices"
 Column  |       Type        |                               Modifiers
 id      | integer           | not null default nextval('public.roads_europe_vertices_id_seq'::text)
 geom_id | integer           | not null
    "roads_europe_vertices_geom_id_key" UNIQUE, btree (geom_id)
    "roads_europe_vertices_id_idx" btree (id)