[Cartoweb-users] issues with the demoPlugins installation

florent GIRAUD florent.giraud at camptocamp.com
Wed Feb 22 16:19:14 EST 2006

Hello,

Part 1.2.3 is aimed at providing main steps to easily install
demoPlugins while part 1.2.4 gives you further informations on
demoPlugin plugins extensions.

If you create a new plugin or adapt an existing one, we guess it will be
helpful to take these plugins extensions for example or use one of these
two resources:

    * User HowTo: http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowTo,
    * Dev tutorial new plugins part:
      http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.2/xhtml/dev.newplugin.html.

This was ambigous, i have updated CVS version documentation.

Florent Giraud