[Cartoweb-users] Non queriable layers

Giorgio Plazzotta plazzotta at tiscalinet.it
Sat Feb 25 18:25:53 EST 2006

Hello
i am working on a project that is derived from the democw3 project. In the
project I have several layers that I don't want to query at all and
therefore I didn't add any metadata information in the mapfile. I expected
that they were ignored when i use the query tool. Instead i get the
following error

Class : CartocommonException
Message : Error [8, Undefined property:  SoapFault::$faultcode,
c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\client\CartoserverService.php, 40]
Backtrace:

only if I put the query metadata in the mapfile I don't get this error. The
parameters i saw in the documentation about the query system doesn't seem to
apply to this case, so it seems that I must put a metadata section  in all
the layers to avoid the error but I think there is something else to do.
TIA

Giorgio