[Cartoweb-users] Non queriable layers

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Mon Feb 27 03:31:57 EST 2006

The metadata parameters ("id_attribute_string", ...) aim is not to
register a queriable layer. They are required when you want to use query
but don't say if a layer is queriable or not.

The parameter that will do the job is the "TEMPLATE" one in the mapfile.
You'll find it with the value "ttt" but you can use something like "foo"
or anything else.
It's a Mapserver parameter that tells user can query a layer.

Regards

Pierre