[Cartoweb-users] Layer label with special characters

François Prunayre fx.prunayre at oieau.fr
Mon Feb 27 11:25:44 EST 2006

Thanks for your proposal. If I want to use the 2nd suggestion, I have to
modify the template for the "layers" plugin and modify because
{$element.layerLabel} would not return the translation for the layer label ?

{t}{$element.layerLabel}{/t} would work ?

As the "Layers" plugin is a core one, I would prefer to get this
functionnality in the cvs version if it's not yet instead of creating my own
plugin.

Regards. Francois