[Cartoweb-users] Layer label with special characters

oliver.christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Feb 27 13:53:26 EST 2006

mmm, the layers labels should be translated at the php level. You dont have
to add the {t} {t/} for these.
Are you sure gettext is installed correctly? If you are using Linux you can
run the check scripts testgettext.sh and testgettext.php in scripts/ .
And also check that the .po and .mo are generated correctly (do a grep in
them to see if the translated string are inside).
And dont forget to make a --clean to remove cache files

regards,
Oliver