[Cartoweb-users] pdf export: pb url (localhost)

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Tue Jan 3 09:51:18 EST 2006

Oops!
You're right Manu: there's a typo in the manual!!

In http://cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.1/xhtml/user.config.html#user.config.client
one should read:
"o  cartoclientBaseUrl = "url": base URL of the cartoclient-
  o cartoserverBaseUrl = "url": base URL of the cartoserver (i.e. path
containing the cartoserver.wsdl.php file."
instead of "cartoclientUrl"/"cartoserverUrl".

I've just commited a correction in the CVS version.
Thanks!

AS