[Cartoweb-users] Gettext command msgfmt or msgcat was not found

Adriano Hantequeste Gomes adrianohg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:34:28 EST 2006

Hi,

i download the poedit and gettext for win32 how to install all this,
not see documentation for install above.

And the error: http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/cartoweb-users/2006-January/000388.html

is because with out poedit and gettext insn't install.

Very Thanks.

Sorry I'm a begginer on Software with Sourceforge.

--
Adriano Hantequeste Gomes
Secretaria de Segurança Pública e Defesa Social