[Cartoweb-users] Troubles using Smarty

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Jan 13 09:34:15 EST 2006

Cartoweb overload some Smarty class, several tag are defined, such as
{r}..{/r} {t}...{/t} and also a plugin allowing recursive treatments
(fun/defun) is used, which are not in the standart Smarty package.
You can find all necessary files in the "include" package on cartoweb's
download page: cartoweb-includes-3.1.0.zip or cartoweb-includes-3.1.0.tar.gz
(http://www.cartoweb.org/downloads.html)

Your error seems to come from the fact you bypass the call to the smarty
engine in Cartoweb, trying to use a direct instance of Smarty instead of
Smarty_Cartoclient

see the file cartoweb3/client/Smarty_Cartoclient.php for more details

Oliver