[Cartoweb-users] Troubles using Smarty

Valerio Noti valerionoti at yahoo.it
Fri Jan 13 10:20:12 EST 2006

Oliver and Marc,
thanks for reply. I'm very confused about to compile these tpl files and I'm
not a php expert...
Now I added to php.ini an include_path to C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\include
where smarty folder is located.
If I want to recompile i.e.
C:/wamp/www/cartoweb3/projects/demoCW3/templates/cartoclient.tpl which php
file have I to use?
Do I have to include Smarty_Cartoclient.php in a MyFile.php and there use a
command like

$smarty->display('cartoclient.tpl');

?

Thanks again