[Cartoweb-users] Questions about about pgdijkstra

Fay Du fay.du at versaterm.com
Tue Jan 17 15:21:45 EST 2006

Sylvain:
Oops, Sorry again, click reply without looking again. Now I send email
to the list.

Fay

Sylvain:
Sorry, I don't mean sent my email to you. I just clicked reply button
and somehow it went to you directly. I thought it went to list. I will
double check to address before click send button.

For the question, I got the answerer by match shortest pass with
original data. Actually, although shortest_pass does not use geometry
directly, but when we call create_graph_tables, the function reads
source from start point, and reads target from end point. So, Pgdijsktra
still follow edge graph direction to create shortest path. If an edge
start point is A and end point is B, if we set directed=ture, the
shortest cannot go from B to A.

Thanks
Fay