[Cartoweb-users] Questions about about pgdijkstra

Sylvain Pasche sylvain.pasche at camptocamp.com
Wed Jan 18 03:55:10 EST 2006

Hello,

Yes, that's really embarrassing that the mailing list does not change
the "reply-to" header in the mail sent to the list.

Ok, now I understand your problem better. I guess that for your needs,
the create_graph_tables would need to be enhanced to handle graph
direction better. Unfortunately, I won't have time to work in this, but
you can still fill a bug report there
http://bugzilla.maptools.org/query.cgi (use product CartoWeb, and put
[pgdijkstra] in the bug title) if you want to keep an eye on it. If you
can provide examples and a detailed description how you think it should
behave, that's better.

Cheers,

Sylvain