[Cartoweb-users] parse error!?!

Antonio Camaiani antonio.camaiani at renomo.it
Thu Jan 19 12:08:50 EST 2006

Hi to everybody,
I have created a demo with my data that works correctly but sometimes
after I execute a "php cw3setup.php --clean"  and then "php cw3setup.php
--install etc..." to update my changes I find this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '?'
in /var/www/cartotem/templates_c/bdffeae58045ccf04ddb5e975827cf63^%%
89^896^896E8A47%%layers.tpl.php on line 19

the curious thing is that it sometimes happens even if I don't make any
changes to the project that usually works! and I can't find out why it
happens!
sometimes I just have to clean again and all works
but other times I can't find a way out...
I use ubuntu 5.10... can anybody help me?
thanks in advance
A. Camaiani