[Cartoweb-users] Configuration of the folder menu

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Jan 31 02:42:43 EST 2006

Hi Giorgio,

the folder menus are not automated. You need to manually add in the template the corresponding elements: a <li id="labelxx"> to contain the menu selector, and a <div id="folderxx" class="folder"> where you will call the wanted functionnality ( xx is the next number available, if in the template there are already four labels/folders, use 5 )

In the <div id="folderxx" class="folder">  </div> add the smarty variable for the layerreorder plugin: {$layerReorder}

See cartoclient.tpl template of project 'demoPlugins'.

Regards
Oliver Christen