[Cartoweb-users] Configuration of the folder menu

Giorgio Plazzotta plazzotta at tiscalinet.it
Mon Jan 30 17:24:17 EST 2006

After having read the manual (well done for a quite young open source project) and eaminated all the configuration files and the templates i didn't find out how to manage the folder menu with the legend and other functions (search, print and so on),
For example i am trying to add the layereorder folder in the democw3 project as it is in the demoplugins project. I added the reference to layerreorder in the client.ini loadplugins command but it doesn't appear in the folder selector.
Can u tell me where i have to search? thanx Also the views tool has been added but it doesnt appear on the screen

Giorgio