[Cartoweb-users]

Valerio Noti valerionoti at yahoo.it
Fri Jul 14 08:56:36 EDT 2006

Hello,
I have a few cartoweb projects in my server and I'd like to move icons and graphics in each project folder without sharing files
outside.
i.e. now I have icons in 'cartoweb3/htdocs/myproject/gfx/layout'
I'd like to move them in
'cartoweb3/projects/myproject/htdocs/gfx/layout'
The same for css and js folder content.
Unfortunately project continues to look for files in 'cartoweb3/htdocs/myproject/gfx/layout'
I tried to modify cartoclientBaseUrl in client.ini without success.
Where can I set the correct path to files in order to keep all the informations inside the project folders?

Thank you in advance

Valerio