[Cartoweb-users] Re: help projects and cache

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Jul 25 02:57:02 EDT 2006

Hi Daniel

concerning layers name and shapefile, there are no limitation that I know beside what is said in the documentation, but I would strongly advice to use name as simple and short as possible. Then use the translation system (po/mo) to display long layers names on display.

concerning the support of your project, i may have a look, but if you want in-depth support, maybe you should consider a paying service.

Regards